Tuesday, July 3, 2012

TV Favorites

Okay, I don't have a problem announcing here to the world that I am a TV junkie.  Just love it.  Awhile ago, I watched more movies but now I am addicted to TV.  A lot of reality TV but I like scripted shows too.

So, today I was looking to watch a show on demand and noticed that the one channel wasn't in my favorite list on the cable box.  I went to the channel and kept trying to add it to the list.  And it wouldn't not work :(

Then I realized, it will only let me have 20 favorites!  WHAT!  You have a million channels and I have to narrow it down to 20.  I had to take one off of the list so I could put the on demand channel.

Then I realized the show I wanted to watch wasn't even on last night, so there wasn't a new one to watch.  DOH

BTW it was Bunheads.  I didn't want to like this since I don't try to take on new shows but it is written by the same person as Gilmore Girls.  And even though I know NOTHING about ballet I love this show.  It is all about the writing.  It is hilarious!  Even hubby laughed when I watched the first episode and he was in the room.  He is a hard one to entertain since he mainly likes action movies and sci fi shows/movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment